£18.00 - £19.50 per hour
3 months ago
Accountable for managing key accounts between the business and its customers to ensure successful commercial operation of the business. To confidently lead in constructing and presenting arguments on behalf of the business in a manner that clearly and concisely demonstrates key issues and to be accountable for following these through to resolution with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Customer Relationships - Accountable as the initial primary point of contact for the customer on all commercial related issues. Work proactively to resolve customer issues and concerns develop new customer relationships and new opportunities
- Opportunity Realisation - Accountable for all commercial aspects of day to day changes management and cash management in support overall site financial and performance targets, margins and site strategy objectives.
- Pricing and Financial Awareness - Understand accounting principles and be able to use the business model with confidence. Have a detailed working knowledge of account pricing and project financial performance.
- Programme Support and order book management - Attend as required customer and internal programme reviews that deal with routine commercial matters. Actively participate in internal programme reviews, supporting the business in its delivery of contractual obligation
- Terms and Conditions - Confidently analyse terms and conditions in order to provide a view to the business on the most appropriate response
- Negotiation - Support or where necessary lead the preparation and negotiation of claims to reach an agreeable settlement
- Business Process and Compliance - Accountable for ensuring all business processes are applied and adhered to including compliance with governance as applicable. Lead in development and challenging existing process to continuously improve
A minimum of 3 years' experience in Commercial management, preferably in the Aerospace industry.
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of day to day commercial function and have experience in managing and resolving issues surrounding order management, invoicing and change management - Interview.
- Demonstrates the ability to review and respond to customer demands to ensure that Business is meeting its contractual obligations - Interview.
- Customer focused with the ability to challenge when customer is wrong - Interview.
- Analytical, critical mind-set with ability to construct detailed and substantive arguments in a clear and presentable format for customer review - Interview.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the business - Interview.
- Self-starter who shows initiative as well as maintaining excellent collaboration with wider teams - Interview.
- Vision, creativity and imagination for new solutions using knowledge of lean and continuous improvement techniques - Interview.
- Skilled in the use of MS Office tools (especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel) - Interview.
- Knowledge SAP ERP system - specifically order management tools - Interview.
- Awareness of HS&E requirements - Interview.
- Export Control understanding and regulatory requirements.
- Negotiation - ability to produce and execute a negotiation plan to reach an agreeable conclusion.
- Manage direct reports in accordance with policy and procedures (as applicable)