4 months ago
The Senior Commercial Officer - Systems is responsible for managing the commercial aspects of specific Systems projects to ensure contractual compliance in our dealings with Customers. To draft and agree contract agreements, which ensure that all potential business liabilities are minimised and all risks mitigated in any contract agreements that the business enters into.
- Prompt production of bids, proposals and quotations to satisfy customer inquiries
- The commercial management of specific Systems Customer supply and service delivery contracts
- The drafting and negotiation of Commercial Agreements (as delegated by the Commercial Manager)
- The creation and maintenance of accurate commercial documentation, records and Cost point data.
- Processing of customer orders and the production of sales invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Membership of a recognised professional body e.g. CIPS, or IACCM is essential.
- A recognised degree in Business Studies or equivalent is preferable.
- A working knowledge and practical experience of Export Controls compliance (ITAR)
- Commercially aware, a good understanding of the accounts, finance and sales functions is desirable.
- First class communication and written skills.
- Good level of analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products and ideally a financial accounting package e.g. Costpoint, knowledge of Tungsten (P2P) would be an advantage.