Morson is delighted to be working in partnership with a well known Defence Company. Due to ongoing growth and success, they are looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Officer. The role will be site based in Stevenage with a 50% split of site and home based working. This will be for an initial 12 Month duration however my client has stated that an extension is likely. There is a rate of £24.02 Per Hour on offer (via an Umbrella Company as this is Inside IR35) OR £24.02 Per Hour PAYE. Please find the job description below:
Overview of department:
To provide support and guidance to the Commercial function on multiple tools used by the Business, notably SAP, CP&F/Exostar, DRM and other internal business systems.
Individuals should have excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills, and be comfortable and capable of presenting data to individuals in a clear and concise manner.
Proficiency with basic IT systems and packages such as Microsoft is key, and experience in specific systems such as SAP, CP&F/Exostar and DRM is preferred.
* Functional Communications & Intranet Site - Contribute to improvements for the UK Commercial Intranet including writing and submitting articles for inclusion.
* Audit - carrying out PCO audits (including mock audits) as requested on the use of Business tools including but not limited to SAP, Bid Kit, Exostar and DRM.
* Processes / Change - Update processes in the Business Management System in line with the changing business environment as appropriate Support the implementation of improved Commercial processes and procedures. Notify the Commercial function where Process updates may affect them.
* Training - Provide Bid Kit, SAP, DRM, Exostar, Process and other training to PCO UK & other functions when required.
* Intermediate Negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
* Good process and change management
* Effective influencing and team working skills
* Experience in a broad range of commercial issues and skills
* Good knowledge of IT and business tools
* Specialist knowledge of SAP, Exostar, DRM, Bid Kit and WSS
Please register interest by submitting an up to date CV without delay.