about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Commercial Officer now looking for a step-up in your career? Have you got an eye for detail when it comes to contracts, terms and bids? Would you like a role with real variety; where you could be supporting with bids and proposals in the morning and then issuing contracts and creating policies in the afternoon? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Senior Commercial Officer to work for a large engineering business in Gloucestershire. In this role you will support in winning and ultimately performing profitable business; providing commercial support by ensuring contracts with both suppliers and customers are on appropriate terms of business.
As Senior Commercial Officer you will:
- Support in bids and proposals where you will ensure commercial compliance
- Create and issue contracts to send to providers following successful tenders
- Process contract variation requests; formal documentation, termination, extensions etc.
- Present during internal bid reviews on commercial aspects to ensure that contractual obligations are known and understood
- Assist in identify commercial risk to the business
- Support in creating agreements such as NDAs, MoUs and Agency Agreements
- Work with other internal teams to ensure the business remains compliant with appropriate regulations
To be successful in this role, you will have a generous amount of experience in a commercial role and will now be wanting to progress in your career. We are looking for someone with a broad range of experience within a commercial function; from presenting for bids to creating contracts and ensuring documents are accurate and appropriate, this is a role that will allow you exposure to a range of different tasks and responsibilities and therefore, someone who has been in a similar role before is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Officer to progress their career and join a market leading business!
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today…