£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Commercial Officer now looking for a step-up in your career? Have you got an eye for detail when it comes to contracts, terms and bids? Would you like a role with real variety; where you could be supporting with proposals, issuing contracts and creating policies? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Senior Commercial Officer to work for a large engineering business in Gloucestershire. In this role you will support in winning and ultimately performing profitable business; providing commercial support by ensuring contracts with both suppliers and customers are on appropriate terms of business.
As Senior Commercial Officer you will:
- Support in bids and proposals where you will ensure commercial compliance
- Create and issue contracts to send to providers following successful tenders
- Process contract variation requests; formal documentation, termination, extensions etc.
- Present during internal bid reviews on commercial aspects to ensure that contractual obligations are known and understood
- Assist in identify commercial risk to the business
- Support in creating agreements such as NDAs, MoUs and Agency Agreements
- Work with other internal teams to ensure the business remains compliant with appropriate regulations
To be successful in this role, you will have a generous amount of experience as a Commercial Officer and will now be wanting to progress in your career. We are looking for someone with a broad range of experience within a commercial function; from presenting for bids to creating contracts and ensuring documents are accurate and appropriate, this is a role that will allow you exposure to a range of different tasks and responsibilities and therefore, someone who has been in a similar role before is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Commercial Officer to progress their career and join a market leading business!
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today…