£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Commercial Manager - Bristol up to £55,000 + bonus and benefits
Reporting into the head of commercial you will be responsible for:
- Manage and execute the companys obligations under customer contracts and raise awareness of our commercial obligations within the business.
- Conduct negotiations with customers to manage the successful outcome to issues and / or additional work requirements.
- Customer Relationships - Proactively resolve customer concerns, develop new customer relationships and new opportunities
- Ensure effective review, acceptance, delivery and closure of incoming orders.
- Ensure invoice and debt control with customers to minimise overdue debt.
- Drive and develop commercial team members to increase the knowledge and skill base within the organisation.
- Change Management - Ensure effective change management control, pricing, negotiation and contracts are in place to deliver product modifications and change to the companys customers.
- Conduct detailed terms and conditions review, including the generation of response documentation, proposed amendments and negotiation of terms.
- Management of Pricing agreements with customers.
- Champion 'Export Control' compliance activities, ensuring you and where applicable, member of your team, adhere to the site 'Technology Control Plan (TCP)', guaranteeing compliance with Export Control Regulation, controls, training and systems.
- Compliance with all risk assessments and company Environment, Health & Safety Procedures relevant to all work activities.
- Reporting of all incidents, accidents and near misses as per the company's procedure and implementation of identified corrective actions.
Ideally you will be IACCM qualified or equivilent and have previous commercial experience within the defence sector or similar.