£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
17 days ago
An exciting opportunity to join a world class telecommunications company who are looking to on board a Senior Commercial & Contract Manager to work out of their Dusseldorf office on a permanent basis.
- Act as lead negotiator for my clients sales contracts with its key customers in the carrier network industry in Germany.
- Lead the response to customer tenders for contractual and legal issues and prepare relevant documents.
- Coordinate and obtain input from colleagues across diverse functional departments to ensure timely and accurate responses to our customer's contracts and tenders.
- Monitor delivery of existing contracts and resolve issues as they emerge (for example, service level performance, contract disputes and claims, and amendments).
- Identify, analyze and manage commercial, legal and delivery risks in my cleint's sales projects.
- Advise senior managers in their analysis of proposed sales contracts and amendments.
- Support sales and product teams in identifying and developing market opportunities.
- Ensure the quality of sales contracts and related documentation.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in law, commerce or similar subjects.
- Five or more years experience in supporting bidding commercial activities in a similar environment.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with ability present to customer
- Excellent written expression, particularly in respect of contracts and related business documents.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Additionally, it would be a strong advantage if the candidate has:
- Experience of working in the global telecommunications industry
- Experience in project fulfillment and risk management and/or
- Financial/economic analysis experience and skills.
For more information please contact Jake Abery at Morson International