Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Great opportunity to work for a leading LNG company as a Senior Commercial Analyst.
The commercial representation of the Company's operated joint ventures, leading the cross functional team in regards to the design, development, negotiation, interpretation, and delivery of executed commercial agreements or resolutions for an assigned issue required to enable project developments to proceed and base operations to continue.
Key Job Accountabilities :
- Lead the coordination with all relevant functions to plan the design and development of the commercial framework for issue resolution.
- Negotiate within a pre-approved mandate on behalf of participating Ventures, multi-partite agreements related to project execution, operations, usage of common facilities and/or other shared infrastructure, facilities sharing, provision of power and utilities.
- Lead the functional review of agreements and amendments by appropriate groups and management levels within the Company prior to securing requisite Board approvals (if applicable) and execution.
- Ensure appropriate and timely handover of executed agreements for implementation by appropriate parties and support and/or facilitate the implementation process as needed.
- Formulate recommendations for effective stewardship of relevant agreements to preserve the value of such agreements to the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the commercial field of oil and gas industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in negotiating and constructing commercial agreements related to the development and operation of large-scale oil and gas projects.
- Well-developed understanding of joint venture operations and related commercial governance for an international oil and gas development and LNG value chain.