North West England, England
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Would you like to would for a global business, who are currently dominating market share in UK?
A Senior Commercial Analyst is required to support the operational efficiency of the business, where you will directly support the Head of Department, having a key role in operational success, where you will see your work make a difference.
For those who enjoy a varied role your duties will consist of financial reporting, tracking weekly and monthly spend vs performance and budget forecast. Further to that, the Senior Commercial Analyst will create long term resource plans to support the growth of a new division. Whilst supporting key stakeholders within the business. You will also manage a small team of analysts in the businesses centre of excellence.
You'll be challenged in a collaborative team, where there have been proven examples of driven Analyst's moving through the ranks.
- An analytical mindset that call be applied to financial and operational performance
- Take ownership of forecasts and processes
- Identify operational areas of improvement
- Advanced Excel skills and be able to present confidentially with PowerPoint
- 15% Bonus
- Up to £50,000 (dependant on experience)
- Free Parking
- A clearly defined roadmap for promotion
- A flexible and mature approach to working
- Generous pension
This role would suit a Commercial Analyst / Resource Analyst currently leading a small team, looking to step-up, with a strong analytical mind.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Chris Coyne directly via LinkedIn or apply within.