Senior Civil Engineer (Rivers)
Birmingham, West Midlands
Building, Construction and Infrastructure
£50 - £55 per hour
14 days ago
Note *Likely to be best at home for the majority of the works;
- Chartered Civil Engineer - MICE or MCIWEM
- Experience of river engineering design, may include channel diversions, walls, banks, culverts and/or flood defences.
- Experience of scour design.
- Experience of working with Environment Agency and/or Canal & River Trust.
- Good motivation, influencing and people management skills.
- Knowledge of design management.
- Recent design and build experience is beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of BIM led design and Civils 3D.
- Experience of HS2 systems would be an advantage but not essential.