Leeds, West Yorkshire
6 days ago
Senior Civil Engineer - Leeds
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join our clients well established and busy Water and Flood Risk team in Leeds
Our Client have recently been appointed to deliver significant infrastructure projects in the UK and the Middle East and are looking for experienced Engineers to join their well established team.
Their Leeds office is a Centre of Excellence for flood management and river engineering and we have provided technical expertise to projects across Europe, Middle East, India and Africa.
In return to their success, they are looking for Engineers who can manage the design of comprehensive solutions in:
- Flood Management
- Surface Water management
- Sustainable Drainage
- Water Sensitive Urban Design
- Dam design
Within the role you will be responsible for;
- Delivering drainage and flood management design work on projects for a range of public and private sector clients within the UK, Europe and Middle East.
- Take a leading role in the project management and technical delivery of drainage design projects, working with our technical specialists in Leeds and other parts of the UK and Middle East.
- Prepare detailed technical civil engineering designs.
- Work with integrated multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high profile projects.
- Manage and deliver bids and tenders and fee proposals for a range of clients.
- Manage and mentor team members to promote their technical and professional development.
To be successful in this role we would like to hear from candidates who have previous experience in a similar position.
- Chartered or nearing Chartered Engineer with ICE, CIWEM or equivalent.