Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £600000 per annum + Pension, Parking, Bonus
10 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for a Citrix Consultant or Senior Citrix Engineer to join an organisation that's creating waves in the technology space, with backing from a global powerhouse and offering an amazing working environment, this role will see you primarily responsible for the design, implementation, upgrade, day-to-day management of customers Citrix infrastructures across multiple estates and tenancies with differing technologies including Amazon Web Services.
- Design and implement Citrix infrastructure services to client specifications
- Management of 3rd line incidents/service requests related to multi tenancy Citrix estates in-line with required agreements
- Solving complex issues across global Citrix implementations
- Interfacing with 3rd party suppliers and vendors
- You'll need to demonstrate strong experience in a Citrix SME/Engineer/Architect role with experience supporting an enterprise environment (over 2000 users and 500 servers)
- You'll ideally be Citrix CCA-V/CCP-V/CCE-V certified too.
There will be projects a plenty with many planned migrations utilising AWS to collocate existing platforms.
There will be some UK travel but you'll me mainly based onsite in Doncaster. As well as an amazing workspace you can expect to be offered certified training, an onsite gym and restaurant and free parking.