Up to £22 per hour
5 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting a Senior Certifying Technician for our client based at RAF Brize Norton.
- The candidate will have served a recognised engineering apprenticeship and have a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- The candidate must be able to attain UK Security Clearance.
- Ideally have knowledge of the A400M aircraft, particularly its Power Plant and/or Role Equipment.
- Working knowledge of Part 145 regulations.
- Flexible to be employed within a Workshop or Hangar environment with the possibility of Line Maintenance as required.
- Experience of working within an aircraft component workshop environment, preferably within the last 6 months and is able to demonstrate currency.
- Experience of working at a supervisor level being able to manage resources and manpower in order to maximise output.
Key Workshop Activities:
- Supervising and undertaking scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks on TP400 engines in the Quick Engine Change Bay, which includes stripping and dressing of QEC's, receipt and dispatch, modifications and repairs.
Role Equipment Bay:
- Supervising and performing duties in the Role Equipment Bay that includes the provisioning of Role Equipment kits, management of assets, component inspection, test, repair and return to service of the Role Equipment.
- Ensuring the storage conditions of Role Equipment and components are maintained such that they meet technical and Regulatory requirements.
- Supervising and performing Duties within the Propeller Bay including assembly and dis-assembly of Propellers, preservation procedures and composite repairs.
- Host/Manage any OEM working party activities that may be required within the Workshop.
- Support on-going improvement and expansion initiatives.
- Mentor and support new staff.
- Deputise for the Workshop Supervisor.