£36 - £39 per hour
7 months ago
temp to perm
SENIOR C&I ENGINEER based at Heysham 2
This role would suit an experienced Control and Instrumentation Engineer familiar with the Nuclear Industry. Experience and knowledge of EDF processes as well as project management requirements would be beneficial but not essential.
The successful candidate will report to the site Engineer in Charge and work closely on conventional plant system projects including areas such as:
* Data processing system architecture and software
* CORAL 66
* PLC hardware and software applications
* SCADA systems
* General instrumentation
Candidates will need to be highly motivated with good communication skills and willing to support the engineering team in all aspects that might arise.
In addition the successful candidate would need to support the Engineer in Charge and site team in aspects such as:
* Supervision of Cavendish Nuclear Staff and other contractors.
* Hold safety documentation and permitry
* Management of small projects, jobs and tasks with other engineers and technicians.
* Facilitate and chair meetings
* Arrange and conduct safety/quality tours, inspections and audits
* Author, review and approve documentation and drawings
* Support design processes
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Certified education to HNC / HND / Degree level in relevant discipline
* Circa 7 years' relevant experience in Control and Instrumentation
* IOSH Managing Safely Qualification (will be provided if staff)
* CTC Level Security Clearance
This may be a temp to perm role.