€350.00 - €400.00 per day
7 months ago
Senior Business Intelligence Specialist - Strasbourg
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a BI Specialist to join their team in Strasbourg. This is an initial 9 month contract with the chance for a number of extensions. They are paying €400 a day for this opportunity.
The Senior Business Intelligence Specialist will:
* Design and development of online analytical data processing (OLAP) solutions
* Creation and maintenance of a data warehouse
* Gather business requirements
* Development of data mining solutions
* Knowledge of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes
* Data modelling
* Design and development of reporting applications
* Physical Database (DB) design
* DB performance analysis
* Elaboration of test programs
* Writing of technical documentation
* Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
* Participation in meetings with the project teams.
The successful BI Specialist will:
* Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) preferably in the field of IT.
* Minimum 9 years of IT professional experience.
* Minimum 3 years of experience with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Data Warehousing
* Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools
* Experience with ETL tools
* Experience with online analytical processing and data mining
* In-depth knowledge of data warehouse architecture
* In-depth knowledge of relational database systems principles applied to data warehouse
* In depth knowledge of Structured Query Languages (SQL)
* In depth knowledge of business intelligence reporting tools
* Good knowledge of ETL tools
* Good knowledge of modelling tools
* Good knowledge of online analytical data processing (OLAP) and data mining tools
* Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.