Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£350 - £450 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Business Analyst, Business, Analyst, IT, Windows 365, Infrastructure, Cloud Migration
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST - 6 MONTHS CONTRACT - MILTON KEYNES
This role is the interface between the business/routes and Route Services IT (RSIT) during the end to end IT Delivery lifecycle, identifying improvements and implementing the efficiency changes, and will work on programmes, multiple complex work streams, large projects or across multiple projects and programmes/within routes.
- Understand the business and/or route strategic plan and support the programme and project teams.
- Engage the Business/Route managers and subject matter experts to lead full requirements management to develop a clear understanding of the detailed requirements behind identified business problems/opportunities
- Elicit and specify detailed processes, information and business change requirements that will meet the business and non-functional needs and also inform the transition required to realise benefits
- Contribute to the production of high-level project plans and identify, assess and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate
- Analyse and document current processes, workflows and information exchanges to identify opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness and quality of service.
Skills and Experience.
- Proven business analysis experience in a technology environment
- Thorough and up to date understanding of analysis approaches, tools and techniques commonly applied in the IT consulting field
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Business process and data modelling experience
- Strong experience in Process Frameworks (TOM) and IT Frameworks (ITIL)
Please get in touch if you have previous experience of this role or similar.