West London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
9 days ago
Senior BIM Coordinator - Chiswick
My clients are one of the world's leaders in transportation design, with 5 offices spread across the globe, this firm has designed over 75 airport terminals in more than 30 countries. They employ over 150 staff, with in excess of 50 based from their studio in London.
They are currently looking BIM Coordinator for their Chiswick office the successful candidate will be working on some of the most significant infrastructure projects across the globe.
In addition to their undeniable expertise in the transportation sector, the company also boast highly successful portfolios in other sectors, including education, workplace, commercial and hospitality.
Role & Responsibilities
* To ensure the highest possible levels of BIM implementation on projects from bid stage through to construction and handover
* Periodically review and update to reflect changing practices and regulations
* Provide internal training, coaching and support to staff members and teams
* Review, update and manage BIM systems and libraries.
Required Skills & Experience
* Minimum of 2 years UK experience
* Airport Experience
* Expert proficiency in the use of Revit
* A proven track record delivering or leading BIM Projects on a large scale
* Specialist knowledge in the implementation, use and development of BIM and collaborative working processes.
* Previous experience working in a BIM Manager or BIM Coordinator position
* Possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
* Possess an Architectural background and relevant qualification.