£50000.00 - £65000 per annum
9 days ago
A global services organisation is looking to add a Senior BI Developer to their ranks.
What makes this role unique is the team and culture. The business is extremely proud of the data team they've created, with recent feedback from placed BI Developers as "loving the culture", this is due partly to leadership and the team working collaboratively. There is a clear vision and a defined roadmap for the team.
Management invest in their staff, with Training and Development priority for the team. A recent BI Developer was given full funding to complete an official Azure certification. Flexible working is also provided from day one.
As a Senior BI Developer projects will be varied, you'll be gathering reports from key stakeholders, managing the Data Warehouse and helping with a greenfield Azure project.
- Own and developer the Datawarehouse
- Strong ETL modelling skills
- Migration of an on-premise solution to Azure (desirable)
- An attitude to continuous improvement and learning
- Core hours of 10.00 - 16.00
- Sponsored training & development course's
- Up to £60,000 (dependent of skill)
- 5% Bonus
The successful BI Developer will come from any industry, if you'd like to learn more please contact Chris Coyne directly via Linkedin or apply through the advert.