North West England, England
£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Interested in becoming a BI Consultant where you will be working 95% of your time on site in Manchester?
Your role as a BI Consultant will be to develop and optimise a BI solution. You will deal with analysis and query issues, working as a small agile delivery team. This will be done using SQL Server 2012 onwards, so having strong T-SQL and SISS is essential.
As a BI Consultant you'll have a number of support network around you. One to one mentorship from someone who has 20 years' experience. For example, you will learn SSAS from an SME and trust consultant within their field.
The client is looking for an ambitious individual that would like to have a major impact on a business. You will be offered the chance to help with end-to-end implementation, where you will see you work make a difference and be rewarded for it.
· Strong T-SQL skills
· Ability to engage with end clients
· A bespoke offer created around your career motivations.
· Soon to be implemented employee share program
· Flexible and homeworking (initially one day)
· Case dress code
· One-to-One mentorship and sponsored training courses
· Fully supported training in to a consultancy environment
· A relaxed working environment, on-site gym and many more perks
The successful BI Developer will come from any industry, so if you're a Developer looking to bridge the gap in to consultancy or a Consultant looking for complete ownership then please get in touch with Chris Coyne on LinkedIn or apply directly.