South West England, England
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Senior Automation Test Engineer (Contract)
- Seeking senior and mid-level software testers to join software development team. In the final stages of enhancements to the first release of functionality.
- Ideal candidate must have demonstrable experience in automated testing of Java Applications. You will have worked and thrived in an Agile environment.
- Experienced in taking ownership of problems and creating high-quality, comprehensively tested solutions. Youll also be able to review other test solutions, thoroughly, in depth and in detail taking a systems view.
About the Position:
- This position is to design, build, test and deploy effective test automation solutions.
- In this position you will be responsible for creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts. In addition the position is responsible for creating metrics and increasing test coverage using the automated systems. Implementing and developing automated test practices and test frameworks
* Excellent core test skills
* Review of software requirements
* Preparation of test cases
* Execution of tests
* Preparation of test reports
* Experience of software testing tools Selenium and Test Plant.
* Experience in integration and test of large software environments and intensive programmes
* A software background (preferably Java) so able to understand where problems may arise
* Experience of testing with GWT web front end
* Web Services
* SQL Server
* Test data Services
** You will also need to either hold, or be able and willing to obtain, SC-level Security Clearance, which the Company will sponsor for the successful candidate. **