City of London, London
27 days ago
Senior Automation Engineer - Ansible - Python - London
Morson currently have a huge opportunity to join a well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your Automation skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
- Configuration Management tooling such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet or Chef.
- Experience of baking base images for Linux and Windows with configuration management tooling such as Ansible.
- Artifact repositories such as Artifactory, Nexus or Archiva.
- Key Value stores such as Consul, Etcd or Zookeeper - config' management.
- Container technology such as Kubernetes, Docker or Mesos.
- Track the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicate that progress to your team and Technical Lead.
- Keep to the processes, standards and designs that your team has agreed.
- Ensure you and others continuously improve by proposing and then implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make your team more effective.
Please get in touch asap for a chance to join an amazing company headquartered in London with established operations in 13 countries across Europe, Asia and the Americas.