£40000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
What is the purpose of this role?
To deliver projects from inception to completion, leading or working within a team to achieve the project objectives.
What will this role involve?
* Communication with clients, contractors, third parties, multi-disciplinary team members
* Delivery of projects on time and to budget
* Problem solving using design methodologies to provide innovative and economic solutions
* Technical knowledge for implementing design solutions through production information and specification packages
* Administration to obtain approvals from clients and third parties, and to manage construction processes
* Familiarisation and implementation of in house quality system
* Assist the Principal Architect in the development of the team though training and mentoring
What are we looking for?
* Architect must be registered with ARB (Arch Reg Board)
* Clean driving Licence
* Strong design leadership and co-ordination skills
* Able problem solving and technical realisation skills Proficient with Sketchup, AutoCAD (2014), Revit 2014 and MS Office Suite.
* Demonstrable experience as an Architect with experience of leading and delivering projects.
* Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment
* Good communication and presentation skills Proven track record to demonstrate skills and qualifications
* Forward thinking and interested in developing smart ways of working with teams to realise client and operational objectives
* Motivated and engaged Commercially aware
* Well organised
* Sound knowledge of Building Regulations, Planning, CDM Regulations, and other relevant legislation
* Understanding and experience of BIM to level 2 an advantage.
* Environmental and sustainability awareness, BREEAM an advantage.
What makes this role unique?
The role provides fantastic exposure to a broad range of projects across a range of sections normally not available in the public sector. You shall get the opportunity to take projects from tender, inception to handover and support in use. As part of this role you shall be critical in developing the overall team.