Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Morson are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Architect to join an Award Winning Top Tier Contractor.
A Project Architect with Revit experience and with a Technical exposure.
This is a position which will see you working on multiple high value projects.
This position requires working 3 days in their Office in Hemel Hempstead and 2 days in Woking.
Architectural thinking as well as building and construction understanding
CAD and 3D model production and BIM implementation and willingness to learn and enhance Our Clients methods
Preparing construction deliverables including strategies, models, drawings, specifications, reports, diagrams, images, etc.
Report writing and effective communication
Managing others to achieve maximum efficiency
Managing the Common Data Environment CDE
JOB SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- As a registered Architect with significant office experience, you have understanding of the design, production and building process which you can use, along with your other skills, to support and enhance the Architecture team.
- Quality Design office experience.
- Willingness to learn and carry out Design office activities.
- Production documentation experience.
- Specification writing using NBS Building and NBS Create
- Active engagement in the Building Individual Performance initiative
- Ability to use Microsoft office suite particularly Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to use 2D CAD and 3D Modelling/sketching by hand and the use of appropriate software.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal, with an attention to detail.
- Flexible working attitude, with a can do team player approach.
- A working understanding of the Building Information Modelling (BIM) process and requirements .
- Understanding responsibilities under the CDM Regulations and the role of the Principal Designer on projects.
Degree in Architecture to RIBA Part 3
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term Contract
Pay Rate: Open
Please contact Marcelle Djouhassi on or 02076334167 or Apply Directly Online.