£20827 - £30009 per annum
3 months ago
Morson International has contract opportunities for SENIOR ANALYSTS AND ANALYSTS. The service will be provided at our Clients Site, Dounreay.
Contract Duration: 12 months
Hourly Rate based on a pa salary of £20,827 to £30,009 PAYE (Depending on Experience & Position)
Enhancements Paid for Overtime Working
Excellent Annual Leave and Bank Holiday Entitlement (in total 35.5 days per annum)
Qualifications & Experience
HNC in Science or equivalent qualifications plus experience
Experience and familiarity with Laboratory Analysis and relevant Quality Management systems.
ROLE - You will deliver analytical work and carry out the day-to-day operations of the laboratories.
TASKS will include but not limited to:
* Undertake and deliver sample preparation, routine analysis and reporting to the lab or team leader, including testing and internal calibrations, ensuring that CSS reporting deadlines are met.
* Assist the Laboratory Leader/Shift Chemist in ensuring operational delays are minimised by identifying constraints leading to unplanned downtime.
* Report possible non compliances to the Laboratory Leader/Shift Chemist and propose and deliver corrective actions to close out non-compliances.
* Perform method development, validation and uncertainty estimation.
* Maintain a daily log and report progress and/or problems to Laboratory Leader/Shift Chemist.
* Prepare technical documents for review.
* Perform non routine and emergent sample preparation, analysis.
* Undertake safety checks, report and take appropriate action.
* Perform required Laboratory Inter Comparison exercises.
* Maintain relevant Analytical Proficiencies.
* Undertake audits on UKAS aspects of the Quality Management System.
* Be required to undertake shift work on a rota basis.
* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post.