Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
23 days ago
Our client, a leading Energy company are looking for a Senior Analyst based in Glasgow on a contract basis.
To provide support to the business in the management of high value connection offers, the Statement of Works process and related activity. First point of contact for day-day guidance on relevant connection commercial queries, ensuring consistent application of commercial policy. Attendance at customer meetings as required.
* Provide advice to both internal and external customers on connection commercial policy.
* Provision of commercial support and guidance on key strategic distribution connections projects.
* Represent the client in external customer and stakeholder meetings.
* Provision of analytical support and reports to the wider business
* Ongoing review of connection offer templates and business processes to ensure they remain consistent with the Licence, the Common Connection Charging Methodology principles and business policies.
* Responsible for the management of activity associated with the high value connection offer process, including terminations and variations and the Statement of Works process.
* Experience in a commercial, engineering or financial role.
* Good understanding of the regulatory and commercial environment in which Energy Networks operates.
* Highly numerate.
* Good negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
* An organised and structured approach to work.
* Good understanding of business activities / relationships across the wider Scottish Power group.
* Building effective working relationship
* Responding quickly and flexibly solving problems where required and prioritise effectively between competing deadlines
* Minimum HND level; preferably a good degree in an engineering, commercial or finance related discipline.
* Experience in commercial, engineering or financial role.