Rate on application
4 months ago
Senior UX/UI designer needs to be competent in all of facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in Interaction and Information Architecture Design.
* A well-rounded UX/UI professional who connects the dots between the business needs, innovation and good design.
* Experienced at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results and connects emotionally.
* Obsessed with good user-centred design practices and have an eye for detail.
* Experienced at creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wire frame diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes.
* Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients in formed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
* Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX
* 5 - 8 years of UX design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands- on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
* Advanced degree or equivalent experience in Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design, Fine Arts or related field is desired.
* Impeccable skills visual and motion design preferred.
The UX designer reports to the Creative Director and is responsible for:
* Performing competitive analysis and research for projects.
* Researching and analysing industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies.
* Directing on-going usability testing and assessment.
* Working with client and project teams to complete the information architecture and interface development processes for new production projects including site map, wire frame layout and template development/testing (browser and platform compatibility) while
maintaining quick page load times.
* Working with internal and client teams to design and build user-friendly forms/ applications/interfaces based on functional specifications.
* Participating in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
* Documenting on-going progress, code migrations and status on work assignments in Basecamp (or similar project management software) and communicates these updates during daily status.
* Conduct & Facilitate requirements, design, and implementation reviews.
* Review user adoption of deliverables and acceptance testing.
* Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately.
* Presenting all documentation to internal teams and clients.