7 months ago
Job Title: Senior Administrator/PA
Duration: 12 Months
Hours: 37 per week
Rate: on application
Working for our client in Portsmouth, this role will be responsible for undertaking a range of activities to provide comprehensive secretarial support and office management to one of their Business Executives, assisting in the efficiency of the office and be the point of contact in support of the Business Administration Job Family.
- Calendar management together with minute/action taking ensuring appropriate time management to allow for adequate meeting preparation.
- Efficient prioritisation and administration of internal and external correspondence and re-direct as appropriate.
- Collate information from various sources to proactively produce periodic and ad-hoc reports.
- Administration and maintenance of documents/data to ensure swift and accurate traceability, together with the use of all relevant departmental systems.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a proactive response to enquiries and the exchanging of information.
- Resolve and prioritise queries in a timely and professional manner.
- May be required to undertake an Office Supervisory role.
- Demonstrate a cost effective approach to office management, providing cost challenge where appropriate and highlight areas of concerns.
- Utilise the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
Skills and Experience required
- Previous experience working within a busy administrative/PA role at a senior level is essential.
-Excellent communication skills with the ability to handle issues with sensitivity and confidentiality
- A good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade A - C including Maths and English desirable).
- Achievement of/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Advanced Level 3 or equivalent in Microsoft packages. Knowledge of SAP Business Suite would also be an advantage.
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times.
- Level 2 keyboard skills would be an advantage.
- Prioritise tasks, a highly efficient and motivated individual able to act on their own initiative, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team.