City of London, London
£12 - £15 per hour
8 months ago
My client is currently looking for a Senior Administrator to be aligned to a specific end market providing full administration support.
The role will be based in London, Aldgate on an initial 3-month contract.
The working hours will be 8hrs anytime between 8am - 6pm (flexibility).
* Organising internal and external meetings including meeting room bookings, organising refreshments and required facilities.
* Assisting in preparation of documents.
* Timesheet recording/chasing for team.
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing post. Archiving and updating the database.
* Ordering stationery, arranging couriers, scanning and photocopying.
* Responsible for pool laptops and equipment, logging in/out.
* Degree preferable but not essential .
* Excellent ICT skills - MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Professional.
Specific Skills Required:
Specific Language requirements
Specific industry and project experience
Good organisational skills
Able to work independently
IT Competent - Essential
* Experience working as a senior administrator or secretary.
* Would consider applicants from a legal or analyst administrator background