14 days ago
Senior Administrative Assistant
Morson Talent are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant to work for one of our manufacturing clients in Bracknell. This position is a contract position initially for 9-12 months with the possibility of extension.
The Administrative Assistant will contribute in a team of highly committed professionals to ensure smooth contract management (constituting 50% of the role), travel planning, calendar coordination, complex meeting planning, etc.
* You will handle the contract processing of agreements till they are signed and completed - this will include handling it through the internal system, checking the documents, send and following up for approvals, and sending them back to customers etc.
* Manage the Royalty Accounting for the region, providing letters to customers and collating information. Liaise with finance, account managers and customer care for potential invoicing.
* You will manage the calendars for the sales team and coordinate meetings including internal sales meetings and external conferences.
* You will plan complex travel for the team including all bookings - flights, taxis, hotels etc
* You will be liaising with Senior management regularly.
For this position candidates are required to have experience with proposal / contract management and good written and communication skills.
Our client is the recognised leader in developing and licensing process technology used by refiners and petrochemicals producers to make gasoline, diesel, jet fuel and the building blocks for plastic and other products. It also develops and sells catalysts, absorbents, equipment, process plants and technical services. They are also a leader in natural gas treating technologies, and develops and manufactures catalysts, adsorbents, equipment and process plants and provides technical and consultative services to the oil and gas industry.
The chosen candidate will be required to work at least 2 days per week in the Bracknell office and this role will be full time office based once restrictions are fully lifted.