Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
- The Senior Account Manager is responsible for developing new relationships, monitoring, coordinating, generating, and facilitating sales of our client's FusionSolar Smart PV Solution.
- Duties include leading an aggressive build-up of market share by expanding businesses, partnerships, and entering new markets.
- This position is based Madrid and will require frequent domestic and international travel.
- Builds, manages and enhances the company's direct sales operations in the specified territory, including setting future strategic sales direction.
- Support and expand Latin American cross-regional projects
- Successfully executes a brand and messaging strategy that positions our client as an industry leader in the alternative energy industry.
- Identifies market opportunities both within and outside of a traditional client base, and develops strategies to penetrate those markets.
- Attends trade shows, conferences and our clients overseas customer workshops, etc.
- Provides outstanding customer support.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years of sales experience in solar inverter sales, involving clients is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and good technical knowledge, coupled with a dynamic approach to sales.
- Success-oriented, flexible and a team player.
- Able to travel frequently and happy to work a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Business Administration combined with a keen affinity for technical products
- Proficient in English and Spanish speaking and writing