Up to £0.00 per annum
+593 9 8333 9448
24 days ago
Leading Telecommunications company seeks Senior Account Manager - Public Sector in Johannesburg, long term contract 18m- 3 years.
Role criteria below
Account Manager will be mainly responsible for improving organization's market position and achieves financial growth. This person will define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Generating and managing revenue pipeline by identifying and winning profitable accounts
- Sell the companys offerings and/or services by developing relationships with decision makers and individuals within the public sector space
- Develop and control annual budgets/forecasts/pipeline.
- Drawing up of comprehensive sales plans.
- Preparation and control of budgets/forecast/sales pipe-line
- Knowledgeable and informed communication regarding companys products, services and direction
- Engaging and managing a virtual team including pre-sales consultants, the Services Engagement Manager, Training Manager, other services personnel and legal as appropriate throughout the sales cycle
- Taking ownership of sales proposals for the nominated accounts and ensuring that they are provided to a high standard, in a timely manner
- Generating ideas and suggestions, writing proposals, refining the scope of work and budget, negotiating prices, and assisting in the drawing up of contracts
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customer and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFPs and follow up with customer.
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within existing accounts. Ensure that their needs are being met
- Responsible for creating focused territory plans to nurture and develop opportunities to drive your revenue targets
- Act as the primary sales contact for those customers/partners representing Huawei
- Develop key strategies to create strong virtual team/resources to maximise sales within the assigned territory
- Engages effectively with other areas of the business: Channel, delivery, Sales Specialists, PR, Sales Operations and marketing
- Actively build a strong network of contacts within partner companies
Skills and Competencies:
- Effective communications skills
- Persuasive and Presentation skills
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Must be able to work in a structured manner
- Developed problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi task
Matric (Grade 12)
Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Business Management, Marketing, IT or related qualification will be an advantage
Minimum of 10 years account management experience involving large, complex projects in the Public Sector
- Proven sales success, client management, and service delivery experience
- Proven stakeholder management skills, understanding of the sales process and methods, and profitability and risk management skills
- Strong consulting skills with excellent commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Understanding ICT products and services, its competitors' offerings and the key differentiators
- Advanced interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Christy from Morson for more information.