Den Haag, South Holland
€80000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Account Manager - Voorburg (Non-Public Affairs)
Morson International are working with a world leading ICT Solutions company who are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their Non-Public Affairs team in Voorburg. Offering you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies with challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
The Senior Account Manager will:
* Seek out, identify and develop business opportunities within the Enterprise industries within Non Public Affairs
* Collect and analyze all sales & marketing information
* Create reference selling cases icw (Eco) partners
* Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Product Management and Engineering to ensure the smooth implementation of requirements with the product solutions.
* Promote the full range of their technology solutions to defined customers.
* Produce and deliver formal business proposals, quotations and presentations.
* Create co-operative business plans with customers and their partners and help to define new business models and support product features.
* Create Sales Account plans which will identify, quantify, and recommend Sales action plans to address new business opportunities consistent with overall company strategy.
* Work with the solutions team to achieve a successful result.
* Organize company resources from local level, region and HQ to ensure winning top projects.
* Be able to provide industry best practice sharing and setting overall standards.
* Keep up-to-date on all relevant technologies and products. Commitment to self-development.
* Publically present their Enterprise Solutions at end-customers, exhibitions, forums, workshops, etc.
The successful Account Manager will have:
* Experience in Public Affairs industry and can build relationship with CIO
* IP/IT related working background
* Deep understanding of Enterprise Market and a clear view of break-through strategy.
* Good leadership in working with different departments and people
* Great adaptability and flexibility to changes in a fast-growing organization
* Demonstrated an ability to differentiate from competition in a competitive landscape
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.