€75000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Senior Account Manager - Brussels
Morson International are working with a world leading ICT Solutions company who are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team in Brussels.
The Senior Account Manager will be involved in:
* Business development, includes: hunting for new Named Accounts with the Enterprise solutions portfolio (network, security, server, storage, datacenter, hybrid cloud, big data…)
* Market development, includes: Named Account customer relationship management, internal resource coordination, pipeline & competition management, etc.
* Follow up and execute business strategy from local & regional office
* Coordinate with local team and synchronize key market progress
* High touch part of end customers in Verticals (priority: Government & Public Sector etc.)
* Minimum 8 years of ICT industry service experience
* Strong knowledge of enterprise business, especially in Verticals organization & strategy
* Knowledge of solution selling.
* Network of contacts in the Belgian enterprise market by preference in the Government, Finance, Energy segment
* Spoken Dutch and French skills, written and spoken English skills.
* Autonomous, strong learning and team cooperation ability
* Able to travel in Belgium & Luxembourg
* Customer-orientated mindset, and the desire to make a difference
* Mindset to work together with integration partners and strive for win-win
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.