Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
29 days ago
Senior Access Planning Manager required for the Crossrail Project
Contract - Inside IR35
Responsible for defining, owning and managing all site access requirements to maintain a controlled and safe access plan both before and after Authorisation of the Elizabeth Line under ROGS legislation.
Experience & Knowledge Required:
* Detailed understanding of Crossrail's delivery strategy and priorities, and their application
* Experience with supporting large scale complex programmes of work
* Detailed understanding of the access planning process and ability to anticipate transition challenges
* Detailed understanding of the Crossrail Programme access plan
* Experience in construction site management and/or NR/LU Access planning
* Understanding of competencies required for arranging safe access onto operational assets.