5 months ago
Senior 3D/4D Model Compliance Coordinator
The principle purpose of this role is to manage the review of the 2D/3D/4D CAD Data produced by both the Contractor's designers and internally by the Clients CAD team, to ensure compliance with the clients technical standards and relevant Works Information if applicable. The role will involve verifying quantity and quality of CAD data produced as well as working with the clients Delivery, the supply chain.
* Manage a team which is responsible for reviewing Contractor 3D CAD Models against the clients technical standards to ensure compliance in support of As-built deliverables to the Infrastructure Maintainer.
* Liaising with T1 contractor and their respective CAD teams to resolve CAD compliancy issues and pre-empt delivery of non-compliant data late in the clients programme, as well as assist in problems associated with coordinating CAD data between multiple contractors on the project.
* Work with the Head of CAD Delivery to assure T1 contractor CAD submissions and verify the CAD data tallies with the handover lists provided by the contractors.
* Be the point of contact for the clients Field Engineering teams and the clients Delivery to ensure CAD data requirements are met and that the data is technically accurate.
* Maintain a good working relationship with external clients to ensure there is clarity and agreement as to the quality and quantity of the clients deliverables at handover.
* To assist the Head of CAD Delivery in formulating an inventory of all the clients CAD data across the project, and to use this inventory to assist in CAD data requests, and coordination between T1 Contractors and stakeholders.
* Undertake periodic reviews of As-built CAD drawings against redlines to ensure compliance with the relevant client standards and the quality of redlines and resultant As-builts are as expected.
* Work with the Head of CAD Delivery to oversee register of Civils and Structural As-builts 3D models, and the distribution of these to the T1 contractor design teams and project stakeholders.
* Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the clients Target Zero principles.
* Co-operate with the clients in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
* Act as a role model for the clients vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with the clients Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too.
* Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues.