Walsall, West Midlands
3 months ago
Fit and strip electrical and electronic systems in advanced motor vehicles.
- Basic Fault finding
- Read and interpret basic electrical wiring plans and diagrams
- Design electrical circuits and wiring diagrams.
- Strip and refit vehicles
- Vehicle Preparation and fitting of the electronics equipment
- Checking and testing of the wiring and vehicle parts
- Fault finding and rectification work
- Run cables as instructed
- Crimping skills including coaxial connectors
This role is a 13 Week Contract with a view for it to go Permanent once Security Clearance is gained.