Bolton, Greater Manchester
£12.60 - £14.03 per hour + PAYE
12 months ago
Our prestigious Client based within the Aerospace industry based in Bolton area is looking to recruit Semi-Skilled Assemblers/Solderers/Wirers ASAP!!!
You will be responsible for the carrying out of manufacturing and self-certification tasks within the deployed business, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
- Carry out detailed standard assembly / manufacturing activities, undertaking all work to requisite procedures, quality standards, safety requirements and timescales.
- Contribute to the efficient movement of work and information in the manufacturing area.
- Adhere in all activities to agreed standards and behaviours.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements.
- IPC 610 certified / trained preferred.
- Dexterity for fine work. Read and interpret layouts. Follow instructions. Willing to work flexible shift patterns. Attention to detail. Work on own with minimal supervision. Flexible. ESD training. Desirable skills: PC literate. Colophony health surveillance.
As a general operator you maybe tasked to work across a number of departments these might include:
- PEC Assembly
- Plastics Department
Workind standard day shift Mon - Fri 8:00am to 5:00pm
£12.60ph for the first 12 weeks before moving up to £14.03ph.
To apply please forward an up-to-date CV stating availability/notice period