Fire and Security Service Engineer
Location: Heysham. (Full time on site)
Salary: Up to £30K DOE plus overtime. £40K+ OTE.
Start Date: ASAP.
Hours: 40 hours. (No on call)
Annual Leave: 24 days plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Pension, company car/cash allowance and many other employee benefits.
About the Company
Morson is working with one of the UK's main provider of security solutions. The leading provider of security, fire safety, and monitoring solutions is requiring several engineers to attend and undertake maintenance and fault rectification of Security Systems.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Rectifying all faults.
- Attending calls for maintenance.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance visits.
- Recording site configuration information.
- Maintaining accurate and timely records.
- 2 years' minimum experience in security systems.
- Knowledge of Intruder, CCTV & Access Control systems for both reactive and preventative calls
- Capable of measuring voltage, resistance and current.
- Hold Security systems qualifications or have relevant experience.
- Copper and Fibre optic data transmission infrastructure.
- Be comfortable working on site most days
- Current UK driving licence
- Right to work in the UK/EU.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in written and spoken English.
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks.