£600.00 - £700.00 per day
about 2 months ago
Our client is a large Telecommunications company who are looking for experienced Solutions Architects for initial 6 month contracts.
- Be the authoritative lead on building the right security solution for customers of single or multiple technology towers from customer requirements.
- Provide end-to-end security information assurance governance, leadership, accountability and ownership for technology tower(s) throughout the pre-sales and delivery life cycle.
- Implementation of cyber risk mitigation strategies in relation to customer's business risk management.
- Develop and manage customer relationships which deliver a unique outstanding customer experience, relating to technology tower engagement.
- Must have (as a minimum) UKSV Security Check clearance.
- Extensive knowledge of Information assurance and security architecture disciplines being applied in networking, unified communications and/or converged infrastructure and computing technologies.
- Hold at least a valid security industry expert certification or have proven related experience (CISSP / NCSC Certified Professional (CCP) Lead Practitioner).
- Experienced in conducting, producing and responding to cyber risk assessments (IT Health Checks, RMADS).
- Knowledge of Networking (IPv4, IPv6, QoS, CoS) technologies and products (Cisco / Juniper).
- Extensive knowledge of HMG MoD information assurance and compliance policies (JSP).
- Experienced in identifying and mitigate risks for technology tower(s).
- Proven commercial awareness to ensure price sensitive nature of solutions and relation to win price.
- Experienced in communicating and Influencing across all levels of an organisation.
- Experienced working in major public industry sectors Defence (MoD) and/or HM Government departments or agencies.