Up to £40000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
about 1 year ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Security Manager to cover sites in Hampshire & Prestwick.
An exciting opportunity for a Security Manager has arisen to join us at our client site based in Whiteley, Swanwick and also Prestwick (travel TBC). Working hours for this role will be from 08:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday.
They will be required to provide security & FOH expertise, survey sites and implement the most appropriate security & FOH design to ensure the protection of all site personnel, property and assets. Identify and implement the provision of re-active/pro-active physical security services, utilising project management tools/techniques, based upon the targets and objectives of the Physical Security & FOH Teams. Work with minimal direct management or supervision, positively influence & build two-way relationships with all the key stakeholders and external suppliers. Be responsible for the cost-effective implementation of security & FOH works within agreed timescales and on target, managing budget to agreed and allocated levels.
- To manage and take operational and financial ownership for total success of security & FOH for NATS, working with site team to ensure service success and KPI delivery.
- Ownership of security & FOH quality manual and associated assignment instructions
- Proactive management of compliance procedures in line with Company processes and policies including H&S, Human Resource planning and managing Quality Assurance.
- Deliver the Key Account objectives and goals in line with the Key Account Plan.
- Ensure adequate and timely responses to incidents and changed customer requirements.
- Ensure manning of the Site at contracted levels with regular shift patterns and with trained and qualified staff.
- Work in partnership FM colleagues, ensuring all aspects of the contract Security & FOH requirements are effectively managed.
- To maintain liaison with relevant local, external agencies (e.g. Police, Fire) on a regular basis.
- To proactively address and manage any 'weak spots' which may put the security of the site at risk
- Develop and implement security & FOH policies, protocols and procedures
- To ensure £0 KPI and SLA penalty deductions are achieved.
- To comply with the specified audit and communications plans for the contract.
- To provide innovation, vision, leadership, business development, best practice solutions and benchmarking for your site.
- To report to the Account Director any financial exceptions and other information as required.
- To ensure that your Team understand their responsibilities with regard to quality performance and implement action plans to ensure that quality targets are met.
- To ensure that corporate policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, in order to maintain the integrity of the operational activities within the region. EG: IMS, H&S, ISO14001, legislative.
- To maintain a training matrix for your staff and ensure training is schedule and is being completed (this includes team talks)
- To agree and to regularly review clear performance objectives for each team member and to undertake an annual appraisal with each direct report.
- To ensure that the contract operates at the highest standards in terms of health and safety at all times minimising risk and maximizing the safety of our staff.
- To complete any other reasonable request from management to the highest level of quality.
- Ensure intra-team communications are maintained and issues dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide accurate and timely information for preparation of monthly and planning reports.
- Ensure Site Assignment Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) are updated and maintained in response to incidents. Ensuring that all team members have read and signed to say they understand the requirements of the procedures.
- Ensure that all incidents and requests for assistance are accurately recorded on the correct database forms.
- Monitor manpower requirements, recommending appropriate action to the nominated Centre.
- Respond to subsequent requests for assistance in screening or other information required.
- Evaluate performance data and operational status information for performance reporting purposes, ensuring a documented action plan is implemented for any out of line situations.
- Support and undertake investigations, reporting and instigation of corrective and disciplinary actions.
- Be available OOH's for escalation purposes as agreed with the NATS Account Director
- X3 Direct Reports who are responsible for the indirect site Security and Front of House Teams delivering the contracted service
- Must hold an SIA Front Line Licence
- Substantial experience (at least five years) in a similar corporate Security Management role, or related field.
- The ability to develop and sustain productive working relationships within a wide circle of contacts at different organisational levels, including external agencies
- Clean history record in the achievement vetting requirements
- Experience of report writing, agenda setting and chairing meetings
- NEBOSH Managing Safely
- Understanding of Health & Safety at work regulations
- Awareness of financial and corporate responsibilities
- All applicants who are offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check. This will include details of ALL cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions, whether "spent" or "unspent". Criminal convictions will only be taken into account when they are relevant to the post.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.