€500.00 - €550.00 per day
2 months ago
Security Expert (PenTester) - Luxembourg
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Security Expert to join their team in Luxembourg. This is a short-term contract that will run until March 2019. There is a good chance of an extension. This is an exciting time to join my client as they are rapidly growing and need your help to do so.
The Security Expert (PenTester) will:
* Evaluate toolkits available on the market, build and maintain an ethical hacking and application security testing lab, including the Source Code Analysis (SCA) solution
* Develop system software (e.g. scripts for automated configuration, system analysis, alerting)
* Perform regular vulnerability scans using automatic or manual scanners (TripWare, Nessus, Netsparker)
* Perform pentests against infrastructure components (servers, network) or applications
* Perform Application Security Assessment using SCA
* Produce documentation and reports (installation, configuration, guidance, assessment, reports)
* Maintain and update the vulnerability tracing database, support various stakeholders in the vulnerability remediation process
* Design, prepare and perform technical demos, videos and workshops for user awareness or seminars
The successful Security Expert (PenTester) will have:
* Minimum 8 years of professional experience in the domain of IT Security
* Minimum 2 years in audit/pentest field
* University degree (minimum 4 years post-secondary education) in an ICT related field. Two years of recent experience in the domain will be considered equivalent to one year of studies.
* Strong skills in application development (Java, .net, web applications, Agile etc.) and Security testing, with experience in frameworks like HP Fortify or ideally IBM AppScan
* Very good knowledge of English. French is also desirable
This is a great opportunity for you to join and work on game changing projects with a global company. If you are interested, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.