16 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Security Controller to join our defence engineering client based in Greenford.
As Security Controller you will be responsible for all aspects of protective security at the site including physical, personnel and project information. Reporting into the Head of Compliance you will cover 4 UK sites with occasional travel to Gloucester, Farnborough and Burridge.
In this role you will;
- Ensure all access to sensitive assets are recorded and controlled, to meet the requirements of the "need-to know" principle.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor policies and procedures so that the business remains compliant with current security guidelines and legislation.
- Ensure employees remain compliant with the conditions of their security clearance obligations via the appropriate 'aftercare' process.
- Contribute to the company's Business Continuity Plan
- Support the Head of Compliance with security training and awareness initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have good experience and working knowledge of security policy framework and understand the risks and impact that failing to comply to legislation can involve for a business. Although no formal qualifications are needed you must have a good standard of written and verbal English language as you will be expected to produce and communicate policies and procedures in this role.
- Bonus scheme of up to 5%
- Flexible working
- Fantastic company pension scheme
- Commutable location
- Recently refurbished offices
- Dental insurance, childcare vouchers and more!
If you would be interested in this role please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today!