2 months ago
Are you looking to join a successful and growing Engineering company? Morson International are working in partnership with ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK in recruiting for a Security Controller.
ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK develop, supply and support cutting-edge maritime technology for customers worldwide. Based in Winfrith, Dorset, they work closely with the UK Royal Navy to create products which protect lives at sea.
As Security Controller, you will be responsible for the company's security measures and information assurance; ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and assets.
Follows a risk-based approach, implementing pragmatic and proportionate measures to comply with legislative, regulatory and customer requirements whilst ensuring that business goals and objectives can be met:
* Personnel - Vetting, Induction, Training and Awareness, Supervision and Aftercare, Investigations and Reporting;
* Physical - Identifying and advising on measures to meet operational requirements, supervision and oversight of all physical security controls and control of secure storage facilities for the site;
* Contract - ensuring project compliance and managing security in the supply chain;
* Information - managing all aspects of classified information from creation through to destruction. Includes the safeguarding, accounting, muster, audit, transmission and destruction of assets;
* Cyber/IT - Liaison with technical team to ensure risk, management, accreditation and documentation of all CIS;
* Controls - Author of security policies & processes, audits, advice, reporting, incident investigation and response;
* Management and supervision of the Security Team - line management responsibility including recruitment, performance management, training and development plans;
* Product/Opportunities/Project - supporting products to achieve security accreditation, providing bid responses and support with security management aspects of projects.
* Provide technical leadership for Government Security to the business
* To act as the day-to-day liaison with a number of external agencies in respect of our obligations as a List-X contractor including, but not limited to the allocated Government Security Advisor, other members of DE&S PSyA, IVCO, UKSV, WARP and DAIS
* Provide advice on and implement security within the company in accordance with our obligations under the Security Policy Framework and JSP440 (where applicable), Security undertaking and contract obligations
* Run the personnel security management (vetting)
* Arrange appropriate security education and awareness programmes including induction
* Implement the International Visits process for outward and inward visits for the whole of Atlas Elektronik UK
* Maintain contract SALs, manage responses and flow down to the supply chain
* Ensure that protectively marked material is handled in accordance with the requirements of the SPF for documentation up to and including TS
* Undertake the role of Process Owner for all non-IT related security policies and procedures within the company (Winfrith only)
* Investigating suspected breaches of security
* Monitor threat information to ensure all Atlas Elektronik UK assets are protected
* Monitor changes in Government policy to ensure AEUK compliance to new List-X industry instructions
Ideally we are seeking someone who has worked in a similar position with a good understanding of the defence market. You will be a strong team leader with the ability to influence at a senior level.
For more details, apply here