€350 - €400 per day
21 days ago
Security Consultant - ForgeRock/SAML/OpenID Connect/IAM - Brussels
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Security Consultant to join their team in Brussels. This is an initial 6-month contract with the chance for a number of extensions. My client is paying €400 a day for this opportunity.
The Security consultant should provide a proven level experience with the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Federation standards SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, Active directory & Federation services.
* Identity Management software with ForgeRock is required and would be an asset to have experience with others such as: OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenIG,..
* Provide IDM design changes and enhancements for improvements in security, availability and automation.
* Provide support for IDM operations in a 24x7 environment with on-call rotation.
* Tracking and troubleshooting user issues or tasks and incidents.
* Experience in MFA technologies using platforms such as ForgeRock, SymantecVIP, and Google Auth.
* Communicate security risks and solutions to business partners, platform & product teams.
* Create and support security policies, standards, and processes based on business goals. Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
The successful Security Consultant will have:
* University degree, minimum 4 years post-secondary education, in an ICT related field, OR equivalent (Two years of recent experience in the domain = 1year of studies).
* Minimum 8 years in IT.
* At least 4 years of experience in the IAM field and in the above-mentioned tasks & responsibilities.
* At least 3 years of experience in ForgeRock OpenAM.
* Thorough understanding of SAML and Oauth protocol.
* Experience with custom development of IAM solutions using SAML or OAuth.
* Excellent communication (writen and oral) skills in English. French is desirable.
* CISSP, CISM, CISA, vendor certifications and/or other related certifications, a plus.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.