€330.00 - €400.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Security Assurance Specialist to join their team in Luxembourg. This is initially a 1 year contract with chances of extending for multiple times. This is a long term contract. Rate depending on experience.
- Liaise with internal customers and receive information about upcoming security tests
- Prepare and execute the tests, if performed internally take part in the preparation of the tests, and supervise their execution, if outsourced
- Conduct static security testing of web applications
- Conduct dynamic security testing of web applications
- Analyse and consolidate the results of the security testing
- Propose recommendations for remediating the identified vulnerabilities, by correcting the source code
- Consolidate the results of the test together with the proposed remediation in a coherent report
- Management and follow-up of customer requests
- Drafting of Secure Development Guidelines
- Participation in user, service and project meetings
- Master Degree (equivalent to 5 years of higher studies after secondary school) AND minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience in software development in Java
- Knowledge of MySQL and Oracle database management systems.
- Knowledge of OWASP and OSSTMM methodologies
- Knowledge of static application security testing, using HP Fortify SCA
- Knowledge of dynamic application security testing, using HP Webinspect, Acunetix, Burp Suite
- Proven knowledge of PRINCE2, PMBOK or PM2, through relevant training or certification
- Proven knowledge of ITIL or ISO20000, through relevant training or certification
- English is mandatory. French is an asset.
- The selected candidate will be required to apply for EU-28 Security Clearance.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.