Up to £0.00 per annum
0161 707 1516
3 days ago
SECURITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR
6 MONTH CONTRACT
BASELINE CLEARANCE NEEDED
* Lead the management and continuous development of the Security Accreditation posture of the Platforms to achieve and maintain Class Accreditation.
* Undertake the role of QEC and T45 Class Security Assurance Coordinator, as outlined in DE&S BP CSM/117, including the provision of advice to the Class Lead Engineers on the application of policy, standards, guidance and products. (This will also require liaison with the Customer Cyber Defence and Risk Accreditor, SAC and all relevant stakeholders to ensure Class Accreditation is achieved and maintained through life.)
* Conduct in-depth security risk assessments using aspects of Risk Management Framework to support the overarching security risk management process.
* Maintain and develop existing security and accreditation documentation, namely RMADs and security management plans, to support continued security accreditation.
* Provide senior management, and other key stakeholders, regular briefings, advice and recommendations on a range of security topics as they pertain to security management and accreditation of both platforms.
* Chair the Security Working Groups for both platforms and provide expertise to other forums or meetings, as required.
* Gain accreditation for any new platforms that require accreditation.
* Where design change to embodied systems and equipment is to be undertaken propose updates related to Platform or Equipment Certification, Concessions or CCU's to Authorities and identify Class Security Aspects as part of the Class Change Impact Assessment Process (CIAP) ensuring that the Physical Security aspects of the class are maintained and accredited as necessary. Support to the WAA in assessment of Installation Inspection non-conformance reports.
* Support the Authority in security incident investigations and conduct relevant Lessons Learnt activities proposing any required changes to Class technical, procedural, personnel or physical security controls.
* Provide management and development for a junior security accreditation engineer.
* Comply with statutory requirements, regulations and company procedures.