£9.58 - £11.11 per hour
21 days ago
Our Client in Speke are looking for 2 Security Assistants.
The company manufacture external car parts and are looking to begin to re-open their manufacturing plant in the coming weeks. In order to comply with social distancing measures they will be extending the reception area and require 2 security assistants to assist in a number of duties, including taking the temperatures of people who arrive on site, candidates must be OK with this, more detail regarding duties to be explained upon Induction.
There are 2 positions available across the shift below. Please note the the 5 days will be covered by 2 people and therefore shifts are likely to look like the example below.
Example Alternating shift Pattern:
Week 1 - 3 Shifts
Week 2 - 2 Shifts
* Need to be reliable with good timekeeping
* Exceptional personal hygiene
* Security background, SIA if possible
* Experience working with general public
* Safeguard individuals in-keeping with social distancing measures.
* The client will provide full training & PPE
* Induction on Thursday
* Start date 11th May
This is a fast moving role so, if you're interested please apply with an up to date CV with haste and I will be in touch as soon as possible.