9 months ago
Security Architect, Security Architecture, Cyber Security, SC Clearance, Security Clearance, Enterprise Solutions, Enterprise PKI, Network Solutions, Security Design
Security Architect required for our client based in the Newport area for an initial 12 month contract.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
Security Architect will be responsible for defining the required Security Architecture and Design of enterprise grade Secure Networked Solutions. The Security Architect will provide Security Architecture and design skills to the project team leading the security aspect of the design activities and supporting the Solution Design Authority.
Security Architect Responsibilities/Experience:
- Contribute to security aspects of Infrastructure and virtualisation design and implementation
- Contribute and provide input on security aspects for design and deployment of Microsoft/RHEL and Virtualisation Technologies
- Knowledge of Enterprise Grade Certificate Services & PKI- either delivery or utilisation
- Expertise in implementing a directory based authentication and rights management solution including the implementation of security clamps and security designs
- Detailed knowledge on installation, configure and troubleshoot RedHat Linux Server
- Microsoft Windows security (GAP, Security Compliance Manager, Windows Firewall)
- Knowledge of key IT Security architectural elements- Firewalls, DMZ, IDS, Encryption
- Experience developing ICT or Security Policy at a defence, government or Enterprise Level highly desirable
To find out further information about this position, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.