4 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Security Architect to work on an initial 6 month contract on client site in Newport. The candidate will be responsible for the technical specification, design and implementation of cyber defence capabilities to meet individual customer needs; to grow and adapt our existing SOC platform infrastructure and services.
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
- Working within a SOC (Security Operations Centre), SIEM solution design & integration, working as a senior/lead solution architect within an MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) organization on Cybersecurity Solutions;
- Experience of designing full technical service frameworks (not just providing support) to include costing of service design transition and operations;
- Requirements Analysis, technical services delivery, third-line support of SOC environments, Consultancy services on security solutions;
- Supporting Bids (RFI/RFP/RFQ) etc. through writing submissions with bid team;
- Performing Analysis of business requirements and the creation of service design packages, supporting discussions with external, internal and international stakeholders up to and including Director Level;
- Designing management information systems and toolsets related to each environment;
- The continual service improvement of new and existing technology and management architectures;
- At least five years in working in an Architect or Design role within an MSSP organisation, with at least two as lead / SDA;
- At least two years working on specific SOC/SIEM platforms (such as but not limited to Splunk, LogRythm, Alienvault, Intel/McAfee, AlertLogic, RSA, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic);
- A professional level of education or experience in another company, preferably also industry/professional/UK government security qualifications (in particular UK CCP, CISMP, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, ITIL, ISO Audit).
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships