Up to £9.00 per hour
5 months ago
Job Title: Security Administrator
Duration: 15 Months
Hours: 37 per week
Pay: £9.00 PAYE per hour
Reporting to the Security Controller and working within a small team, the position will provide administrative support to the Electronic Systems Rochester Security function for a 15 month period.
The role may also require some interface with employees and contractors within and external to the Rochester business.
- Undertake general office administration support tasks for Security Controller and Security Co-Ordinator
- Undertake general duties related to access control systems including running relevant system reports
- Security Office reception duties and query answering
- Liaison with Line Managers to conclude Leavers process
-Maintenance and update of Visitor database and processing of inward/outward visits
- Support to security staff in processing of vetting/security clearances paperwork
- Customer focussed and a professional attitude
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Able to build and maintain good relationships - a team player
- Good communication skills
- A flexible approach whilst maintaining full focus on compliance with regulations and company policies
- Trustworthy and able to deal with sensitive information
- Good IT and record-keeping skills
- Existing security office experience would be beneficial
Please note that the successful candidate will need to undergo security clearance vetting in line with site requirements.
Morson International are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.